Those2Girls Show You How To Save When It Comes To Special Event Outfits
Do you know of a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, graduation, anniversary party or special event that you have coming up in 2015? Now is the time to shop for that great dress or fantastic outfit to wear to it!
Hit The Sale Racks In JanuaryMany stores stock up on New Year's Eve gowns and put them on sale in January. Now it the time to search those clearance racks! Most evening wear has short sleeves or is strapless which makes it wearable in the warm months as well.
Know The Tricks To Shopping For Spring And Summer OccasionsAs mentioned above make sure to pick a short sleeve or strapless outfit but here are some other ideas
- Choose colourful pieces. Most don't wear a lot of black or brown at warm weather gatherings
- Not too much sparkle (unless it's for a black tie affair)
- Take note of hemlines, as you want to show off your great strappy shoes in warmer weather
- Try it on and test out all zippers, hooks, buttons and clasps. You won't be able to return it months down the road
- Make sure the outfit isn't too heavy. Think about what it will be like wearing it at an outdoor wedding or patio event